CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Date Night

Tonight was our first official date night. We went to Morton's steakhouse and to a movie.

Morton's

I must say that it was pretty awesome. And expensive. After looking at the menu, we decided to go with this Meat and seafood combo thing that I had a certificate for. So we each got a filet, salad, and hot chocolate cake. Plus we got broiled scallops, large shrimp, grilled asparagus, and potatoes. I will admit that it definitely was a better meal than you would get at Texas Roadhouse. But for the price, I would definitely go with Texas Roadhouse, unless of course someone else was paying. Even after my $50 gift certificate, we still ended up spending $77, including tip. Mighty expensive if you ask me...probably a good two weeks of groceries! But it was awesome and it isn't an everyday experience. Or every year. :)

Then we went to see Knocked Up. It was hilarious! Glad we picked it. It was either that or Ocean's 13, which I do want to see, but Knocked Up fit into our schedule better.

So here's a couple pictures of us pre-date: Aren't we cute!?!



And here are a couple pictures from the other day. Just to clarify, the child is NOT happy!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to hear that you had a good time out. That is always a good thing! How did Chloe do with HER first time away from mama and daddy? I noticed the other day that she seemed to be doing a lot better around people, but she still preferred her mama. She is so adorable! even when she is not happy

Anonymous said...

Angel, Chloe might be happier if daddy hasn't tring to push her down into the side of the chair..., or is he checking her diaper? Love you guy's I'll see ya in a couple months

Anonymous said...

sorry Angel that should be wasn't trying I should have checked my post before I sent it.

Angel said...

No, that was Mark's version of watching her while I did some stuff. Then he thought it was funny...

Not sure how Chloe did yet. Good I hope, although she wasn't feeling so good from her shots.

Anonymous said...

You looked so handsome(Mark) and beautiful(Angel)-has been a while since you were able to dress up-kind of fun once in a while isn't it? Glad you had a great time-how did Chloe do? I am sure Mark was just checking her diaper.

Angel said...

Nope, Mark wasn't checking her diaper. He was "watching" her while surfing the internet!

jenn said...

I haven't been to Morton's since before kids (for obvouse reasons!) Great food, but agreed...for something that pricey it really needs to be a bit more over the top.
We had a date night/day the other day. I plan on blogging it soon...if everyone goes to sleep like they are supposed to.

Anonymous said...

Chloe did fine She managed to live through me watching her.