CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Title...

Ok...so I've been thinking. I need to change the title to the blog. So be on the lookout.
We didn't do much today. We did have a good time visiting Ma today. Chloe woke up eaerlier than normal, and then only slept for a total of about 2 hours all day. It's 8:45 and I just got her down to bed for the night.

It's kind of funny, about half the time I can put her down and she will fall asleep on her own. The other half of the time I have to pat her little butt until she falls asleep. I do this so often that it's almost down to a science. She immediately cries if you stop too soon, so you have to very careful to make sure you keep going until she's asleep. So there is a magic number. And that number is 100! My arms definitely get a workout!!!

So tonight we are going to pick out the picture to use for the cutest baby contest. I'll post the winner tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your input! Voting takes place for a week, and I'll post instructions ASAP!

Of course in parting, I will leave you with some pretty cute pictures!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd say the camera likes her. You get some good shots! she seems like such a ham in most of these

Anonymous said...

New Title, "The World According to Chloe, Sammi, Raj and oh Yeah a little of Mommy & Daddy". Not that I think you should use this it just Popped into my head as I was reading the last several posts.

Anonymous said...

how cute